- Any item that the customer intends to return must be in its original condition. If it is determined that the item was used or installed, Centropiezas Plus reserves the right to return the item. In addition, chemical products must have the seal intact.
- The customer must have the original purchase receipt and a photo ID.
- The customer will have a period of thirty (30) days, from the purchase of the product, to return it in any of our locations.
If you comply with these conditions, Centropiezas Plus guarantees your money back.
- The money will be returned according to your original payment method.
- If the item you buy involves returning a “CORE” to our store, it will have to pass an inspection of our specialists before the reimbursement of its value is approved.
- To change a defective item, it must be delivered to the store with the original receipt, during the time established by your warranty and the policies of the warranty would apply (See Warranty Policy according to the product).
- To exchange an item for warranty, it must be delivered with the original receipt, in any of our locations.
- Our warranty policy applies only to items that are determined to be factory defective and have been purchased at Centropiezas Plus. If it is determined that the item was abused and the damage is not factory, the warranty is voided.
- Our products with a limited lifetime warranty * are the following:
- Rack & Pinions
- Complete axes
- Power Steering pumps
- Brake Boosters
- Shocks - KYB & Monroe brand exclusively
- Window Lift Motor
- Wiper Motor
- Electronic ignition
* It means "limited lifetime warranty", that the customer will be sure that the item purchased will be exchanged or repaired and that it will be defective. This warranty is valid for the life of the item, according to the manufacturer. It will not be transferable or inherited.
- All products that do not have a limited lifetime warranty vary between one (1) to three (3) years of warranty. This does not include chemicals, which are not guaranteed.
- Our batteries vary from one (1) to six (6) years warranty, depending on the model.
- Ask our professionals about the extended warranty offered.